We try to reuse our paper bags as often as possible but they eventually tear. After a good tear they really are not reusable...for shopping. They are however, ready to then...live out their crafting destiny.
Ladies (and hopefully some gentlemen)...I give you our Give Thanks-Thanksgiving message book.
1. Cut your bag into five or six 4x6 pieces (per book). You can probably make 1-2 books per bag.
4. Bind the book together with twine and tie a bow on the top.
5. Paste scrap paper to each page. I used jagged scissors.
6. Decide who their book is for and then come up with 10 things he/she would like to give thanks for.
My LO´s #3 is giving thanks to grandma for ¨playing play-doh¨with her.
7. Give the book on Thanksgiving Day!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.