PREPARATION: 5 minutes
COOK: 45 minutes
4 organic sweet potatoes
1/5 cup of melted organic ghee (I used Good Eats Good Fat)
2 tsp of organic curry powder
1 tsp of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash then dry the sweet potatoes so they are dry enough that the fat sticks later when tossed.
3. Cut your sweet potatoes into equal wedges. I cut my sweet potatoes in half first, then long ways.
4. In a bowl, toss your fries with the melted fat and curry powder.
5. Lay the fries skin side down on a non stick baking pan or lined baking sheet with parchment paper.
7. Using tongs, flip the fries over so skin side is up to bake the other side for 20 minutes.
8. Again, using tongs, flip the fries back over (skin side down) for another 5 minutes until the fries are crispy and golden.
ENJOY with my simple paleo fried chicken as we did last night!